View Profile ACFan120onNewgrounds

3 w/ Responses

Awsome!

Its like the "Through the Fire and Flames" of Newgrounds

Pretty Good.

Didn't seem much like rock untill near the end. Should have kept the guitar at the beginning.

Yes, I agree with the person below me

It would be better if it was longer, but I still gave it 5/5.

Very Nice

I was expecting it to be either like the TankMen song, or a MegaMan Styled song. This is better than either of those. :)

Sweet

10/10

Quarl responds:

Why thank you good sir. I'd like to take the time to personally say that I'm always very pleased when people decide to leave reviews. This was very helpful to me as a developing artist. Knowing full well what went right and what went wrong in this mix will benefit me when I go back and make another song. In fact, I think I'll go work on a song right now while your feedback is still fresh in my mind. Again, thank you. I don't think anything I could possibly say would express my gratitude.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Those are called love macros. I made them for you.

For the sake of letting everyone on newgrounds know what a good review looks like, please mark this review as "helpful." Thanks everyone! Team work makes the dream work!

Awsome.

If this was you actually playing, then, my god, your a pro.

Scabmastah responds:

Yes this is actually me playing, thus the errors and the half-decent sound on the recording. And thanks :)

I have a request

I have a request for a classical version of Steep Hill.

I love this Game.

Awsome.

Awsome

Enough said.

Awsome

10/1

ragingmullet responds:

Thanks!

I make art and animation online. I like to mostly draw my own OCs and work on their backstories and world building. I hope you like what you see. If not, I accept criticisms.
Also NSFW stuff is here. Be warned.

25, Male