Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Awsome!

Its like the "Through the Fire and Flames" of Newgrounds

|Punchout REMIX| |Punchout REMIX|

Pretty Good.

Didn't seem much like rock untill near the end. Should have kept the guitar at the beginning.

Punch Out! Remix: Left Right Punch Out! Remix: Left Right

Yes, I agree with the person below me

It would be better if it was longer, but I still gave it 5/5.

Tutorial Man Tutorial Man

Very Nice

I was expecting it to be either like the TankMen song, or a MegaMan Styled song. This is better than either of those. :)

Syrsa - RMX - Mmmm Syrsa - RMX - Mmmm

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lawl :D

You are very talented

P.BOT (Quarl) P.BOT (Quarl)

Sweet

10/10

Quarl responds:

Why thank you good sir. I'd like to take the time to personally say that I'm always very pleased when people decide to leave reviews. This was very helpful to me as a developing artist. Knowing full well what went right and what went wrong in this mix will benefit me when I go back and make another song. In fact, I think I'll go work on a song right now while your feedback is still fresh in my mind. Again, thank you. I don't think anything I could possibly say would express my gratitude.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Those are called love macros. I made them for you.

For the sake of letting everyone on newgrounds know what a good review looks like, please mark this review as "helpful." Thanks everyone! Team work makes the dream work!

210 210

Finally

You made a name for it.

Harbinger210 responds:

Yeah. No thanks to you.

UN Owen Was Her UN Owen Was Her

Awsome.

If this was you actually playing, then, my god, your a pro.

Scabmastah responds:

Yes this is actually me playing, thus the errors and the half-decent sound on the recording. And thanks :)

K.K. Ballad (Variated Remix) K.K. Ballad (Variated Remix)

I have a request

I have a request for a classical version of Steep Hill.

Undertow Ristar remix Undertow Ristar remix